Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    metylwoman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 05:04 AM
    Antique cameo ring set in gold. What is the value?
    My antique cameo ring is set in gold but there is no kt stamp on the ring. The band is stamped into the gold what appears to resemble a large 3 laying on its side with the letter M in the first circle of the sideways 3 and the letter H in the second circle of the sideways 3. Who could have made this and what karat gold was used for the setting?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 19, 2011, 09:37 AM
    You could try looking here to see if it is in their list.

Basic Hallmarks Identification
    MARYBETH3197 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 07:21 PM
    I found a cameo watch ring. It has Bruhrer and something like plaque orlamin somicons ? Made in Germany 17 jewels
    Don't know value ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Engagement Ring: White gold, gold or silver? [ 2 Answers ]

What's recommended for An engagement ring White gold,gold or silver any advice?

Mark on gold ring , is it really gold? [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a "gold" ring that was advertised as 10K gold but upon receipt I find that the mark is not exactly 10K. It has what looks to be a capital U with what looks to be an arrow passing horizontally through it from left to right, but the arrow tip is not visible, only the arrow "tail", It is...

Looking for antique gold ring replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All... My mum lost a gold ring recently and would like to replace it as it had been passed down three generations ~ its pre 1900's with embossed leaf detail on it - one leaf up one leaf down - will try to add a picture below - if anyone recognises the ring or can help me in any way to seek a...

Diamond shape marking on an antique gold ring, what is the symbol for? [ 4 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I have an older lady friend, that has had a ring for many years... with a diamond shape marking on the inside of it... & would like to know what the marking represents... Is it a brand or the amount of gold in it... Thanks... mjharlow

View more questions Search