Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennny92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 11:18 PM
    Color Oops
    I have naturally dark hair but for years I have been dying it. My hair was a reddish color for some before I decided to dye my hair black about a year ago, I now want to go lighter but the hair stylist said I need to bleach my hair or else it won't work. I def. don't want to do that. Will color oops take out what is left of the black so that I can then dye it the color I want? Help please!

Check out some similar questions!

Color oops? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair blonde last night, it turned yellow so in an attempt to turn my hair back to my natural color I dyed it this morning, I used a medium brown color. My hair then turned orange. I went out and bought color oops and nothing happened. Any ideas?

Will color oops/loreal color zap work for me? [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed 2 streaks of my hair blond. I'm sick of it now, so I want to remove it with a hair dye color remover instead of dying my hair black (my natural hair color) again. Will it wok for me? :confused:

Color oops,is it for me? [ 2 Answers ]

hello everyone! my hair is dyed a dark shade of blonde with now black/reddish/blue tint underneath it because my hair lady couldn't take the original blue out of it even after bleaching it! i'm not happy with this shade of blonde or the black underneath my blonde. So i've searched online and found...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.