Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JustMe___ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 10:20 PM
    I Need A 14 year-old boy to ask me out me fast.
    Ok, so we already like each other, but he's just to shy! And I really like him but I will stop liking him if he doesn't make a move fast... so how do I get him to hurry it up?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 7, 2011, 03:00 AM

Are you allowed to date?

Are you fourteen as well?
    ken007nielsen Posts: 288, Reputation: 211

May 7, 2011, 06:35 AM
    Also, if your going to stop liking him that fast - you sure you want to be dating him or anyone else for that matter?
    Vannaht Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2011, 02:05 AM
    When I was your age , I Flirted around with another Guy to Make him a little jealous and then hed have no choice to come and talk to you cause hed be jealous and Mad. But another option which is the smartest, just YOU make the move. Go up and Tell him you like him too!
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2011, 02:02 PM
    At this age you should probably be reading books or watching barney. It would be better if he doesn't ask you out and you live your life as usual, and without drama?

Good Luck,
    Javi
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2011, 05:09 PM
    If you are going to stop liking himn if he doesn't ask you out NOW, why in the world do you think you like him enough to sustain a relationship? Kids...
    annadayanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2012, 07:36 PM
    Look hear is the best answer for me.
    If you like someone you have to be ,if is a girl you have to be attractive
    1.you have to be yourself
    2.you have to put some make up on not to light because he would think that you are just to young that you are not to attractive. Don't wear to dark you would look ugly and to old.
    3.flick your hear when he is looking at you.
    4. wear attractive cloth like not to shot but not to long skirt or dresses.
    5.ask him what he likes but don't be to pushy or he will think that you are a calculated person, ask what he likes and do to see what you have in common.
    6.some times chat with another boy to make him a little jealous and he will talk to you.
    7.be a little shy because he will think that you are really in love with him.

If you are a boy and like a girl and you are scared to ask her out, don't be to obvious or people will notes.
    1.some times walk by her not too much or she would think that you are a stalker.
    2.some times put love note with out your name,I mean anonymous in her locker or backpack.
    3. don't be to cool or be to nerd just be you,ask her what she likes or what she likes to do but don't be to pushy.
    4.some times wear cool things
    5.do work in school too because girl like people that sussed with their life.
    6.some times ask her to eat lunch together or something.
    7. if she says no don't give up or she would think that you are a w.e.m.l that means what ever mega loser or just loser.
    8.some times send her roses or chocolate or teddy bears she would think that you are romantic.
    The best of all when you are already boyfriends keep doing what I told you she or he will dump you.
    Thank you,
    And good luck.
    By:an anonymous
    Mattdyd10003 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 11, 2012, 01:03 PM
    I understand pretty well now. If he likes you and you like him no problem just you ask him. I use to be shy but after I asked someone it was fine take control you control your life don't wait for things to workout on its own.
    And if your going to not like him soon if he doesn't ask you then why would you want to e together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

Statutory rape consent in winnipeg for a 21 year old female to date a 16 year old boy [ 7 Answers ]

Im am a 16 year old boy going on 17 in a few months, I'm in a relationship with a 20 year old female, her parents and my parents agree with our relationship, can she be charged with statuatory rape?

View more questions Search