Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klaning Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 09:33 PM
    To early to tell
    I have been off the pill for a few month's now, and have unprotected sex at least 5 times a week. He always pulls out, but lately I've been having menstrual cramps even before I'm suppost to get my period. I have also been feeling really bloated and feel a pregnant like feel. I know it's probably to early to tell if I'm pregnant or not but I was woundering if someone could help me. I've never be pregnant before so I don't know what it would feel like.

Thank you.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2007, 09:39 PM
    I would love to help you if I only knew what you wanted. Do you want someone to buy you some pills? Maybe some mydol for the cramps. What is it you need help with?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early Period [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started on the generic version of Ortho Tri-cyclin. I have been taking them as directed for two weeks. Today, I got my period which is a week early as the placebos do not start until next week. Should I continue to take the pills as scheduled? If not, what should I do? Thanks

Too early to tell... [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying for baby at moment. First day of last P was 18th Nov. I know it seems strange and probably far too early to tell but I can't help wondering that I may be pregnant. I have had a dull cramp (like period pains) 28/29 November, this has gone but have a feeling my P is about to start. I have...

Too early? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 16 and we have been dating for about 3 months, andi know we love each other very much, but is it too early (early as in our relationship early, not our ages) to be talking about having a life together, you know like living together after high school and marriage and such?

Early Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently found out that I am pregnant but am worried as I am supposed to be going to Florida 3 weeks. At this time I will only be around 5 weeks pregnant and I am wondering whether the flight may effect my chances of having a miscarriage? Also there are a lot of rides and water slides in...

Is This An Early Sign? [ 2 Answers ]

This question is for anyone familiar with tracking ovulation via basal body temp, cervical position & cerv. Mucous. I've been tracking my ovulation this way for the past several months, and I've been pretty predictable by all three factors. This month, it's different... I was 'scheduled' to...

View more questions Search