Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfern Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 12:14 PM
    Looking for my fathers sister
    Please can anyone tell me how a person who was fostered and not adopted registers for a national insurance number when they start work or want to apply for a passport. My fathers sister was born violet Bye in 1914 Woodgreen Middlesex London. I have her birth certificate, but there is no sign of her death or marriage under her birth name. My father was fostered but kept his birth name.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get custody of my fathers ashes from my sister? [ 2 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Want to marry but have same fathers name on birth certificate but different fathers [ 1 Answers ]

My mother was pregnant with me when she met the man who's name I on my birth certicate after she passed I found my real father. I wasn't close to the father on the birth certicate didn't know his children now I want to marry the son but we are no kin what do I need to do. His name is on both of the...

How to claim fathers from fathers neglegence in child support after 20 years [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in georgetown guyana.my dad departed yo canada since I was a 4 year old kid,I suffered since because dad never sent one sent to my grandma (his mom to support me)AS A RESULT I WAS PHYSICALLY,PHYCHOLOGICALLY,SEXUALLY AND MORE,abused as a result of dads absence and lck of responsabliity as...

Is my sister my fathers child? [ 9 Answers ]

I guess what I really need is someone who can contact my father. His name is Bill, he died in 92. Last year, someone contacted me to tell me that she is my sister. My mother's child, she was given up for adoption when I was 5 years old. I don't know why I don't remember any of this. My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.