Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    studentpanuclue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 03:23 PM
    Hello, I'm in need of an expert on obesity for an interview!
    1. If my mother or father is obese, does this mean that I will also become obese later on?

2. What is the main cause of obesity?

3. Is there a connection between obesity and other diseases?

4. Do obese people live shorter lives, or just less healthy lives?

5. How does our nation's obesity problem impact the economy?

6. How are normal people & obese people different

***** moderators note, I have deleted personal contact off the post as it violates site rules of off board contact.

People are free to answer you here, but need to do so on this forum, not by email.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2011, 03:29 PM

Post edited
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 22, 2011, 03:45 PM
    Any of those questions will take pages to answer.
    You can do a lot of research online.
    An interview type question would be personal, not general as you have asked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For a ROTP / RMC interview what questions would I be asked at the interview [ 0 Answers ]

I need help with preparing for the ROTP / RMC interview - how can I prepare. What are the officers interviewing looking for?

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW [ 1 Answers ]

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW

We need a operational definition for BMI obesity for our obesity study [ 1 Answers ]

We are doing a study to find out if excessive television viewing has an affect on BMI among children. We need an operational definition to add to our research topic. How do we phrase this research topic's operational definition?

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

View more questions Search