All screws are tight, but it still sways. Where would
    You put a brace, without interfering with the computer
    Components.
    Attached Images

JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2011, 11:08 AM

I would not trust this desk.

I would buy something else to "house" the computer.

If you want less weight on the desk top have you considered placing the tower on the floor?
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2011, 03:40 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Thank You So Much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost rolltop computer desk key [ 9 Answers ]

:rolleyes:I have a rolltop computer desk, but it's fairly new. The store I bought it from is no longer in business and I lost the key. The key looks like the old fashioned type keys. Any suggestions? Thank you risnstr

Mac computer help desk [ 2 Answers ]

My IMac screen scrolls automatically to the bottom of the page and when I try to scroll up, it goes right back down to the bottom. I am unable to stop this from happening. Because of this, I cannot select anything at the top of the page to view. This happens in all of my programs. How can I fix...

Sound card for Advent T9304 Desk Top computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Advent T9304 desk top computer and the sound card does not appear to be functioning at all. The O/S was upgraded from Win XP to Win 7 and this may mean there is a compatibility issue. Is it the case that the Advent CM!9880L sound card is not compatible with Win 7? If so does anybody have...

My computer icon on desk top [ 7 Answers ]

When I double click on the my computer icon on desk top, the folder opens, but a flash light comes up like it's searching for the files and folders in the my computer folder, after about 5 mntues or so it finds the folders and list them this just started,I'm a newbe so thanks for any help I'm...

How do I get the deep cuts out of a computer desk? [ 5 Answers ]

I scratched my grandfathers computer desk, and he's really mad about it. How do I get rid of the deep scratches without buying a new desk? Please! Help Me!

View more questions Search