Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joojoo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 10:15 AM
    My Seminar Topic
    Dear sitE:
    I'm a business administration student and I'm supposed to deliver my seminar topic by Thursday and I've chosen " why employees care about brands and like to be dressed up in the most valuable one" and why do most businesses like their employees to wear a uniform?
    I need your help finding interesting articles and researches about this topic , if you give me help I'll be thankful to you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 10:38 AM

Here's insight from a company that actually sells uniforms - What Should Your Employees Wear Casual vs Formal Approach.

I am not certain that your statement "why employees care about brands and like to be dressed up in the most valuable one" is true.

What is your research on that?

As a side note I find uniforms make a person look more professional. In my local area Pharmacists stopped wearing white lab coats and wore scrubs for a brief period. They found they received less respect and appeared to be "less professional." I'll see if I can find that report.

Jan 19, 2011, 12:25 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Thank you so much judy and I'll be grateful if you find me that report.
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2011, 02:35 PM

Let me look - I know it's in my late husband's papers. Now if I can find it...

I believe it was conducted by the NY State Pharmacy Association.

Jan 23, 2011, 02:03 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    OK I hope you'll find them
    Uniforms impact on both businesses and their employees is my focus now , can you help me arrange my ideas and be more accurate and organized?!
    Thanks a lot judy
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2011, 02:42 PM

So far, no, I haven't found it. I can't help you with homework BUT if you put out your ideas I (or someone else) will be happy to take a look and advise you.

Wondergirl is great at this!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Choosing accounting topic for my seminar [ 0 Answers ]

I am a Master student and I'm founding it hard to find an interesting new accounting topic for my seminar , ill be grateful for any one that can help me . :( thanks . I am interested in topics related to discloser of financial statements any new issues or any other interesting topic .

Need a latest seminar topic related to computer field [ 6 Answers ]

I am an ENGG STUDENT(COMP) and as I have to give seminar please suggest me the newest topics to which I can give seminar...

Latest seminar topic in artificial intelligence [ 2 Answers ]

Any latest topic in artificial intelligence related to robotics

The Marriage Seminar [ 1 Answers ]

While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication, Tom and his wife Grace listened to the instructor, "It is essential that husbands and wives know each other's likes and dislikes." The instructor turned to Tom and asked, "Can you name your wife's favorite flower?" Tom leaned...

View more questions Search