Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Liv2ride Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 03:30 PM
    Bypassing the receiver
    I have a Hampton bay with pull chains and a remote. One minute the fan worked perfectly, the nothing. No light, no fan. The remote has a red light. How do you bypass the receiver part of the wireless? Thanks for your answer. PS I have taken the top cowling off the unit, but don't see the receiver unit.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I hook my 2nd TV to my hd dvr receiver downstairs without a second receiver? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new construction house with networking outlets in my home. I am trying to hook my upstairs TV to my downstairs TV that has a HD DVR receiver. Splitting the cables doesn't seem to work, I don't want a second receiver upstairs I am content to watch the channel that is on downstairs. Help!

Bypassing remote control [ 2 Answers ]

How do you bypass the remote on a unit without a reversing switch?"

Bypassing format disk [ 2 Answers ]

Win XP on my main drive doesn't work anymore. I installed another Win on drive D. When I try to address drive C, I get a message "disk is not formatted, format now". The last operation I did on that disk was running my recovery disks which, by the way, ran fine as I did not get any error messages...

Bypassing Url filters [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I am bypassing my company's url filter for Yahoo. They are mean and don't want to let me check my email. I can get the homepage to come up by entering the IP address instead of the url but I can't sign in. As soon as you hit "sign in" you are directed to the login page which the URL filter...

Bypassing water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question about what the proper method for bypassing (shutting down) a water heater is. In solar hot water systems, a solar storage tank holds water heated by the sun. This water is fed into the existing hot water heater. Usually there is a three valve bypass so that when there is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.