Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tstehly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 07:49 PM
    Educator expenses and WI taxes?
    Does Wisconsin allow the educator expenses of $250 a year?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 09:18 AM
    Negative; I just checked the instructions for Wisconsin Form 1 and could find NO mention of a deduction for Educator Expenses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you deduct remodeling expenses on your taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I remodeled things in my home... how much if any can I deduct on my taxes for 2009?

States Taxes, Moving Expenses, Non-Taxable Interest [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I had moved from MD to OH last year, while under F-1 OPT. I am claiming moving expenses in my federal form 1040NR. I had got a bonus for my new checking account, for which the bank had sent me a 1099-INT form. I understand this would be not taxable in my federal form. While filling the...

Claiming Moving Expenses on Taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I moved from one town in VA to another town 30 miles away in 2008. I was forced to move because my landlord foreclosed on the home that we were renting. We bought a new house in the new town and I kept my same job. Can I claim my moving expenses on my taxes? If so, which expenses; hotel while...

Prepaid expenses and Taxes [ 1 Answers ]

How would prepaid expenses be accounted for in determining taxes and accounting for the deferred tax provision. For example, assuming rental payments are prepaid at the beginning of the year and are not yet expensed by the time taxes are accounted for- would these prepayments be taken as...

H1 B and expenses and taxes [ 4 Answers ]

If you are working for a consulting company on W2 and working at a client site. Can you submitt the bills directly to your client for the expenses incured at client site and get the check from the clent directly on your name? On H1 can you accept checks from anyone else other than your employer?...

View more questions Search