Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candyheart Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 09:32 AM
    How can I find adopted parents in london?
    I am graduate student but still prefer to attend for my further study like a Master degree in London but I have no relatives in there. So, it makes me a little bit troubles to find especially in my accommodation and any other necessary things.
    I prefer to stay like a family type with other people which means the owner of the house or the landlord.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 9, 2011, 10:10 AM

Graduate students are generally NOT adopted.

When people adopt, they generally want to adopt infants or small children, not adults who can take care of themselves.

You should explore study abroad programs at your current school, or talk to someone about getting a student visa to go to London to study for your Master's Degree.

Perhaps you are thinking of the word "sponsor", not "adopt"?

Jan 11, 2011, 03:29 AM
    @ Synnen>>>Yep... it's sort of "Sponsor". So how can I have it?
    Is there any regulations like age or something for "Sponsor"?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 06:07 AM

That I don't know. I know about adoption, but not much about study abroad programs.

I have moved your thread to the study abroad forums, so that hopefully someone who knows more will see your post.

Jan 11, 2011, 07:40 AM
    Thanks to Synnen!!
    It's very kind of u.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm adopted and I want to find the names of my birth parents, but not contact them? [ 6 Answers ]

Not sure if it was a closed or open adoption

How can I find out if I am adopted if my parents won't show me my birth certificate [ 23 Answers ]

My parnets won't show me my birth certificate. And I think I might be adopted, so how can I find out if I am

How to find adopted parents? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a brother who had a one night stand with a woman about 3 years ago. He recently (2 months ago) crossed paths with her again. She advised him of a child she had that is possibly his. He asked where the child was? She said the child had been adopted due to her losing her parental rights...

I'm trying to find out who my boyfriends parents are he's adopted [ 10 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out who my boyfriends parents are he's adopted

View more questions Search