Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jabag11 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2010, 02:49 PM
    what are your biggest regrets in life?
    What are your top 5 regrets you have in life, AND, your top 5 proudest moments or decisions you've had in life? Please, be honest.

I know we are not suppose to dwell on out past, or even have regrets because everything we've done has made us who we are today, but I'm not asking you to dwell or anything like that. Just write it out and let me know, your top 5 regrets and top 5 proudest moments, if that's too many, you can make it top 2 or 3.

I am 19 years old and am a male, and am just super curious about this topic with others. I think it's very intriguing.

So again, please, I know it might be sad to do so for the moment, but I'm not asking you to dwell on it. None of us can change our past, but we can all change our futures. =D. Thanks for your time! Please be honest and don't be scared! Have a beautiful new years!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 31, 2010, 03:14 PM

Listing my top five regrets and top five best moments is not going to "change my future," as you termed it. In addition, they are personal and not to be plastered on a board in a public forum. Therefore, I decline.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2010, 03:25 PM

Hello j:

You want me to be honest, huh? Ok. My worst regret is that I didn't bang Zoe Ann Olson. My next worst regret is that I didn't bang Hollie Griffin. My next worst regret is that I didn't bang... You get the idea..

My best moment was when I was banging Mary Lou Knecht. My next best was when I was banging... Yeah, same thing...

excon
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 31, 2010, 04:47 PM
    You go first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please add your perspectives from what is the biggest mistake of my life... [ 7 Answers ]

Last summer I met a woman and we had a whirlwind romance, and both at the point of our lives of where we were ready for a serious life long commitment. Our connection was divine and we "clicked" and had chemistry to the point what I had never felt before. We moved in together after 2 months, and...

Biggest Mistake of my life [ 25 Answers ]

So... deep breath, Im writing this, wondering if I have any hope at all left as I fear I have made the biggest mistake of my life and thrown away the best thing that has ever happened to me... hence why I feel like such a sillygal I had been seeing a guy (P) for about a year and we were madly in...

Made the biggest mistake of my life on my birthday [ 1 Answers ]

OK I've known this girl for about a year know and we became best friends in a really short time but after a while I realized I like liked her and after another while I realized I love her told her that I wanted to date her she said she did too but she couldn't she had a boyfriend but I kept being...

Biggest mistake of my life [ 139 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been reading through the responses in here, and you all seem like really great people. I haven't found resolution to my situation so I'm hoping your insight could help me. My boyfriend of a year a half finally called it quits with me. We met only a week after I called...

View more questions Search