Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Demers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 10:15 AM
    Personal fundraising for a friend who is sick
    This fundraising is for a friend who has cancer and the treament is very expensive. Can you advise me how to accomplish a successful fundraising.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2010, 10:25 AM

Does she belong to a church or a community organization or club that you could get help and volunteers from?

Is there a daily newspaper? Contact a columnist who writes for it?

Do you know her friends and family members who could help you get this started?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal fundraising accounts [ 5 Answers ]

We are a family that falls below the federal poverty guidelines. As a result, our children are often unable to participate in certain activities that their peers can afford to be involved in. The activities I am referring to are church related such as camp and mission trips. My family and I...

Personal Fundraising for Non-Profit organization [ 1 Answers ]

I want to make a generous contribution to a University. However, I am on a very limited and fixed income as I lost my employment in December 2010 and have been unsuccessful at a replacement. As a Senior Citizen, I am seeking ways to raise money for this University and would appreciate...

Personal Fundraising [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has been dancing for 5 years now and as we all know it can be costly. She is on the competition team and there are extra expenses that we do through fundraising. The team has done well fundraising but there has been some fall out between parents. We know how parents can be at any...

Personal Fundraising? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering if it would be possible to fundraise for one's own family. I'm trying to help my son financially. He needs to go to the next step in his career which is in the music industry. He's very talented and I'm so proud of him. He went out to LA from NY last year and, like all...

View more questions Search