Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherryh35 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2010, 09:33 PM
    I went to Sallys and baught a dark neutral blonde and it turned my hair black on the
    My hair is black on the ends and red on roots!! I hate it the ends of my hair is so damged what can I do??
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 11, 2010, 09:47 PM

Hello Sherryh,

In order to get all of that color out without using bleach,you would need to strip the color out completley. There is possible damage involved here. So if you do decide to go that rout with stripping the color out, I would use Eliminate. The beauty supply store should have that. Then you will need some kind of reconstructor afterwards. I would recommend K-pak. It's great and will help repair your hair. That's the only thing I would suggest. Bleach would be way to harsh for your hair with the red and black in it.

Let me ask you, what level blonde did you use, and what was your hair color before you applied the color? Thank you.
    Eloisea1 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 06:58 AM
    Use an intensive mask , this will moisturise you hair , and should bring it back to how it was before , but you will have to buy another hair dye. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had light blonde hair, dyed it medium blonde, it turned out very dark brown. WTD? [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium blonde hair naturally. It was light blonde, and my roots were grown out pretty bad, and I bought Wella 711N which is medium blonde, and I used a 10 volume developer. I left it on for 20 minutes, and it turned out pretty dark. I have been washing it with joy dish soap. I read that I...

I turned my pretty blonde hair into a dark brown mess! [ 4 Answers ]

I have (HAD) natuarally golden blonde hair. I wanted to go to a medium brown shade. It came out a little dark on top, but nothing I coulnt deal with, my bottom however, its almost black, dry and dead (needs to be cut), with a greenish tint to it. I absolutely hate it! I went out and bought a...

Black to blonde hair dye but turned orange [ 2 Answers ]

I was a natural blonde and have dyed my hair a million times different colours all the time. I wanted to go back blonde doing it myself and with a girlfriend helping me. We used a stripper to get all the old colours out and it went a nice brown. I put a blonde hair dye in it and it went dark brown....

View more questions Search