Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Courtney_scared Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 05:31 PM
    What is an omen?
    Well at night I can feel something in my rrom.. then all of a sudden something will play with my hair and then it feels like a ton of bricks on me I can't move scream or anything this is been happening since I was 14 now I'm 18 and I don't know what it is... my mom can see ghost and she say that the ghost isn't going to hurt me but she has never had that happen to her before so she doesn't understand why I'm so scared all I want to know is what is and why has it picked me and want to scare me so bad? Please help me...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2010, 05:32 PM

No one here knows why a ghost is picking on you OR why it wants to scare you. Your mother sees it and apparently she already knows the ghost is not going to hurt you.

We have no idea why you are so frightened when your mother has already reassured you - and she can see the ghost. We can't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black dog. Omen? [ 5 Answers ]

So I have this new boyfriend and ever time we walk around together we ALWAYS seem to see this same type of big black/brown dog... it's the ones that look as big as bears and are SUPER furry... anyway I was wondering if there's any omen or mythological connection

'90s/Maybe Late '80s 'The Omen' type film [ 4 Answers ]

If anyone can help me it'd be greatly appreciated. I only ever seem to see this movie on at some stupid hour in the morning whilst staying at my grandma's house for some reason. Anyway, as best as I can remember the plot goes a little something like this... A single mother is visited by a...

View more questions Search