Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrea4452 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 09:24 AM
    How long does fentanyl stay in system
    I use the 75mcg patches and I am wondering how long that actually stays in my system. My doc has me putting on a new one every 3 days. Is that because it runs out that quickly?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2010, 09:46 AM

I was on the patch and, yes, once the correct dosage was reached I replaced the patch every 3 days, presumably because that's when it stopped working. I'm sure your Physician isn't giving you too much and hopefully he isn't giving you too little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long to get off fentanyl? [ 36 Answers ]

Three years ago after a spinal fusion, because of chronic pain, my doctor put me on the fentanyl patch. It didn't last three days as advertised and I kept going into withdrawal so my doctor kept upping the dose.--25 to 50 to 75 mcg, which only made me swing wildly from feeling good to being in...

How long should you take fentanyl [ 5 Answers ]

Sadness. I want my life back. I've been battling pain 4 over 20yrs. I got a pain doctor, but helpseems so far away. They want me 2 do these back injections. NO WAY.. I'm type 1 diabetic. Anyway had spinal injections in 1999 and they hurt me worse. This fentanyl. Does anyone have the stupid side...

Methadone: How long does it stay in your system [ 1 Answers ]

How long does methadone stay in your system. I took one 10mg methadone 1 week ago and I have to take a drug test in 5 days. Am I safe?

View more questions Search