Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TOOTLES1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 11:34 PM
    What do he found out I put a spell on him
    My husband and I are separated at the moment , well the other night he broke into my car and found a note book where I kept all my spells and stuff well he is crazy mad what do I do now
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2010, 11:43 PM

Throw the notebook away and get real. There are no spells. Your husband probably thinks the same thing.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 29, 2010, 05:45 AM

If your spells work, put a calming spell on him.

Otherwise a restraining order can viewed as a calming spell that if they break , it turns into a restraining spell.
    Or jail cell. Nice rhyme and effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spell checker [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right place for my question but here goes. My spell checker won't work. When I hit the button it just goes to a new blank page. I would love any advice I can get as I am really stumped. Thanks

Trunecy (did I spell that right?) [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I am 18 years of age and I was wondering, does trunecy still effect you at 18? I am in my senior year of high school and I have missed a bit of school (not that I'm just out right skipping, I have reasons) so I was wondering if they can still get me for it and what are the punishments for...

Found the actually verse of the song, but still haven't found the name =[ [ 1 Answers ]

I found one verse of the song I've been looking for ! :) But still haven't found the song!! :mad: :( :confused: Here's the verse: "cause im mr mr lonely open up the door what did i see my baby with another man right infront of me"

How to spell [ 8 Answers ]

How do you spell malevolence?

How do you spell.. . [ 1 Answers ]

How do you spell the plural of wanna-be? Wanna-bes doesn't look right! How about wanna-bees?

View more questions Search