Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevec1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 10:33 AM
    When I turn on the hot tap the water runs hot then cold hot then cold
    When I run the hot tap, the water runs hot then cold, hot then cold. The boiler ignites when the tap is turned on but then goes off and on, off and on while the tap is running. I have a ravenheat LS80(T) combi boiler

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

Hot water coming from cold side tap even though hot water supply shut off [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I been having problem for past year now hot water comes from the cold side tap, I only have 1 tap that shares water hot and cold the other 2 I have are 2 separate hot cold and 2 are just cold taps now I have even shut the cold water supply to the hot water tank off, but yet when I run the...

Cold water in hot lines. If I turn the hot water supply off, I still get cold water [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a rental house. I replaced the hot water heater and shut off valves. With the shutt-off in and out of the tack are closed, I still get cold water from the hot side of all faucets in the house. When valves are open, and temp. Set at very hot, I get semi-hot water.

Hot water from cold AND hot tap at laundromat [ 4 Answers ]

I've got hot water coming from cold AND hot water tap at a sink in a laundromat. I saw some posts that suggest it may be related to washers? Something about a mixing valve in the open faucet? We have 20 washers here. They're all connected to a garden hose type connection. The faucets are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.