Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    concerdaughter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 01:47 PM
    Can funeral expenses come from estate if paid by life insurance policy
    If an Insurance policy paid for the funeral. Does the person who is the beneificary of the policy get there funeral expenses back from the estate?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 07:12 PM

If the estate is going to probate the Probate Judge will have to approve the reimbursement of the funeral expenses if properly presented to the Court. Is there an estate attorney involved to present the estate to the Probate Court?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any help for funeral expenses when a young family has a death and no life in [ 3 Answers ]

My nephew is 26 and has terminal cancer.He is married and the father of three small children.They have no life insurance.Are there any programs or organizations that can help.Time is a real issue here.Thanks

Life insurance policy [ 1 Answers ]

I am new Life Insurance Agent, how I will find out potential person who is intersted to take insurance policy.

Life insurance policy at risk with a bankrupted estate? [ 1 Answers ]

My father passed away recently and name myself as the sole beneficiary to his life insurance policy. His estate is not worth anything when combined with his debt therefore we will be bankrupting it or letting the leinholder issue foreclosure and setting up the estate to bankrupt it. My question is...

Life Insurance Policy [ 2 Answers ]

My mother died on 9/22/06 and I was told she had a life insurance policy but have yet to find it. She was married to a man who was a drug addict but he never knew that she had one. What are the steps that I need to take to find one on her or to see if she ever had one? Please someone let me know...

View more questions Search