Uber Member

Mar 18, 2010, 09:52 PM
    Hi, cvarma!

What is your question, please?

Thanks!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 18, 2010, 10:03 PM

Are you trying to send a message to someone?

If you have a question we'd love to help but your post is a statement, we can't help with that.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 18, 2010, 11:10 PM

I am seriously confused.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 18, 2010, 11:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    i am seriously confused.
    Maybe it's a homework question, she/he needs someone to help her add the punctuation.

Wondergirl, where are you? We've got a live one! :)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2010, 05:27 AM

Obviously it is someone that is experiencing grief in some area of their life. Just does not know how to share it or open up about the grief and loss that they are experiencing.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 19, 2010, 05:31 AM

or they're trying to start some sort of philosophical debate. Or it's just a random phrase and they're never going to explain why they posted it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film set in American civil war, soldier is mauled badly by bear left for dead but st [ 1 Answers ]

American civil war soldier badly mauled by bear left for dead by fellow soldiers but struggles through enemy lines and gets back to his regiment

3:00 A>M time of dead [ 5 Answers ]

Why is 3:00 A>M time for psirits? I heard this before but is there a reason for 3:00?

Dead Time [ 3 Answers ]

Supposedly, at 3:00AM-3:59AM is "Dead Time", when spirits are most active. Is this real, or is this just another ghost story? To be honest, I'm a little chicken to Google it. I can't sleep until "Dead Time" is over; I know it sounds ridiculous. Sarah

Dying, dead, buried - my ex left me in pieces [ 24 Answers ]

Hello, I have been on this site reading a lot for the last week or so and never really thought about starting a thread until now. I am not sure why but I have always been an advocate of “its better out than in”. Reading what others have been going through it feels good to know that you aren’t...

Dead beat Dad Left Texas for Tennessee [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I need some advice. My ex-husband was served papers to be in court November, 2006 for non-payment of child support and non-payment of uninsured medical expenses. He deceided not to show up for court and was in contempt of court. There was a capias set and a warrant for his arrest. He left...

View more questions Search