Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haynes.chatkat.kathy048@gmail.com's Avatar
    [email protected] Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2010, 10:23 AM
    Programs to build homes
    I am 26 and have worked at the same job for 4 years.I have a family of four and land that I can build on.I am capable of doing some of the work myself.Are there any grants or foundations that can help me financially.Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2010, 10:34 AM

Check your local bookstore or library for books by Matthew Lesko. His books are expensive but list thousands of sources. The books are expensive, so check used book stores first.

Here's his website so you can get a glimpse of what books he has: Government Grants, Free Money and Business Grants With Matthew Lesko
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 16, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    Check your local bookstore or library for books by Matthew Lesko. His books are expensive but list thousands of sources. The books are expensive, so check used book stores first.
    Yes, library!! Get the complete list of his books off Worldcat, a database your library should have available. If your home library doesn't have certain titles, you can get them through interlibrary loan. Look them over and then buy the ones you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change rar programs into zip programs [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to ask how can I change the rar files into a zip files in my PC and then move then to my phone because my phone is not accepting any rar file and I would like to download some programs as the unidictionary and a recorder without peeb so please help meeeeeeeee.

Is there any grants for homes? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any grants given to people who are trying to remodel their house, but ran out of material and can't get a loan?

Old homes and really old homes. [ 7 Answers ]

Why do so many people who live in less than new homes, which are over 50 or even just over 100 years old, think that their houses are going to be haunted? I live in a home that is over 700 years old. It even has huge frescoes that are 400 years old with the faces of a former owner and their...

Abandoned homes [ 4 Answers ]

I live in the Seattle are and see many old, abandoned homes. Does anyone know how I can find out about those homes and how to possibly purchase them?

Abandoned Homes [ 3 Answers ]

I have been watching a home in Gardena, California. It has been abandoned for about 10 years. I called the tax assessor's office and they gave me the name of the owner. So I have that which is a good start. I called the city of Gardena to see if they owned the property and they said no. They...

View more questions Search