Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenfox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 03:59 AM
    My boyfriend keeps hearing a man talking but I don't
    My boyfriend keeps hearing a man talking in his ear and feels some think cold on his face every time we make love but I don't hear anythink but I hear some one walking down the hall at night and things keep falling of like pic and dvd and cd's. What is it? And last week I have just found out 2 men died in my home bk in 2003 and I moved in 2005 and it all stared in 2006 and still going on!
    jenfox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 04:01 AM

No had a new boiler put in and I live in a flat
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2010, 05:25 AM

He could just be messing around.

There could be settling on the house/building that makes the noises of footsteps.

Your imagination could be playing tricks on you(and him), when was the last time you watched Paranormal Activity?

There are so many things this could be,natural or not,to be able to call this online.perhaps a call to a local paranormal society would be prudent,they deal with things like this on a daily basis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife was talking to man at work secretly [ 2 Answers ]

When ever I Wish to talk about it she say I am dwelling on the past which was only a month ago and she claims not to know why or can't remember what they talked about. I think it was more than what she is telling me and I don't think she is being completely honest with me. What can I say to her or...

Talking but don't know if I can talk [ 1 Answers ]

OK so one Facebook this girl blocked me. I want to talk to her but I can't because she blocked me. So is there anyway a person can talk to the person that blocked here is an easier way. say X blocked Z. is there anyway for Z to talk X.even though Z is blocked. I hope u guys can under stand

I am talking to this man [ 4 Answers ]

I am talking to this man Ive know for years and we have a pass and it has been always good. I finally get to seem him and he tells me he been wanted to see me and tells repeatdly that it is really good to see me. What does this mean?

My ex that I've been trying to ignore is talking to me again and don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I broke up with my ex about 6 monthes ago and told him now that I wanted to get back together and he told me that he didn't think anything was there anymore and that we tried it once and it didn't work. I wrote about this before and people told me to try to ignore him. I've been trying to ignore...

Losing hearing don't know what it is. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 20 years old so I'm in pretty good health, nothing majorly wrong with me... yet. But I'd say a month and half ago I noticed that I couldn't hear as well out of my left ear. The past month its just been getting wrose, slowly luckly but I don't know what it could be or do about it. I'm...

View more questions Search