Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dressme Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 09:34 AM
    When to wear a white dinner jacket
    What can I wear for a March evening country club wedding in Palm Beach FL (Black Tie Optional). Would a white dinner jacket be appropriate?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 11:16 AM

I think a white dinner jacket would be very sharp! As you know, in FL, the white rule is rather nebulous.

Are you thinking a dark pair of pants to go with it?

Jan 29, 2010, 11:39 AM
    Thanks for the advise. I was planning to wear black tuxedo pants and a white formal shirt (with studs), black bow tie and a black silk pocket handkerchief.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 11:41 AM

Wow. Yeah, that will work. ;) Don't you love living in Florida in the Spring! :)

Jan 29, 2010, 12:11 PM
    It sure beats -4 degrees wind chill here in the Northeast!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Funeral: Can I wear white shoes? [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to a wake and funeral today and want to know if it would be disrespecful to wear white shoes. I would not like to be disrespecting to her. I know a lot of people say it OK tear wear any color not standing out too much and some white is o.k. but white shoes I am worried

WWII Jacket [ 4 Answers ]

I recently inherited my grandfather's WWII army jacket and I have no idea what one of the arm patches is for. On the left sleeve there is a patch for the 1st Calvary Division. The one I am questioning is on the right sleeve. Stitched on the patch is the word "STABUENO" and the image is blue, white,...

Sports Jacket [ 1 Answers ]

Sports Jacket is required as dresscode in restaurants in Dominican Republic What is Sports Jacket? Is it a blazer or any informal jacket? I also have an Italian leather jacket - can I wear that? Thanks

View more questions Search