Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jon123 Posts: 240, Reputation: 3

Jan 24, 2010, 12:58 PM
    Politics
    This is paste from an excerpt online:Is a Police State inevitable, due to the power of data processing? Or can we put the genie back in the bottle?
    Bin Laden whispers a threat under a bush in a desert oasis and the CIA/NSA/FBI spends a few billion. And we wonder why we have inflation? I conclude.. I been around long time , experienced more than I care to explain how neglegent and foul our govt is online. Is it true those who have been victimized/surpressed and their rights violated by illegal patriot programmers etc.. Do not want to see peace elsewhere on the playing field?. I can only imagine this being the case for many otherwise law abiding tax paying citizens.. there are growing concerns that govt spy evil is secretly stalking us online.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2010, 01:56 PM

Why is this posted under criminal law? If you want to start a discussion I would suggest you post this in member discussions.

Also - you need to post the source or its copyright fraud.

Jan 24, 2010, 08:03 PM

You mean just by me copy and paste an excerpt is against the law and unknown agencies can incriminate me?. I am no expert but something is definitely wrong with our govt if what you say is even half true!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2010, 08:20 PM

Yes, those secret government programs have already found this post, searched for the IP address, and I would not be surprised if those black op helicopters have not already landed and have your entire house bugged.

But in response, whose rights do you believe have been taken away ?
    Also it is not whispers under a bush, it is publicly posted messages to our government, normally a threat of violence against it.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2010, 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jon123 View Post
    you mean just by me copy and paste an excerpt is against the law and unknown agencies can incriminate me?..i am no expert but something is definitely wrong with our govt if what you say is even half true!

Then something is wrong with our Government.

Jan 25, 2010, 03:22 PM

Judy, nothing personal but ib truth, your cheap threat about me needing a legal advisor because you are not mine is rogue reply.. to me your kind are in large part the trouble with the misguided sheeple majority slipping into the abyss of your disgrace. You toss cheap threats at me of copyright infringment from a copy and paste excerpt? I do not pity what befalls your kind. Do not bother replying.. accept this for what it is.. I terminated our communication
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 03:48 PM
    judy, nothing personal but ib truth, your cheap threat about me needing a legal advisor because you are not mine is rogue reply.. to me your kind are in large part the trouble with the misguided sheeple majority slipping into the abyss of your disgrace. you toss cheap threats at me of copyright infringment from a copy and paste excerpt? I do not pity what befalls your kind. do not bother replying.. accept this for what it is..I terminated our communication
    There are such things as copyright laws. And if you don't think there is look at what the music and movie industry has been doing for years. Is it true you have to hide from the truth to make yourself a bigger person. Why be afraid to give the person who wrote it credit ? Do you fear exposure? Are you wearing your tin hat ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 04:09 PM
    judy, nothing personal but ib truth, your cheap threat about me needing a legal advisor because you are not mine is rogue reply.. to me your kind are in large part the trouble with the misguided sheeple majority slipping into the abyss of your disgrace. you toss cheap threats at me of copyright infringment from a copy and paste excerpt? I do not pity what befalls your kind. do not bother replying.. accept this for what it is..I terminated our communication
    You are new here, so I'll cut you some slack. Judy didn't say anything about you needing a legal advisor... that is her signature line that appears in EVERY post of hers.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 04:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You are new here, so I'll cut you some slack. Judy didn't say anything about you needing a legal advisor....that is her signature line that appears in EVERY post of hers.
    I often think we need a sticky explaining what a tag line is. Soooo many people read it and throw it in with what's being said.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2010, 07:09 PM

You cannot "terminate" our relationship nor can you direct how your "questions" can be answered.

I don't make up the AMHD rules, for example, this one: "Do not post copyrighted content unless you are the copyright owner."

Did you read the rules before you signed on? If you did you'd know the difference between a signature and a post. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/faq.ph...gen_navigation
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Jan 25, 2010, 10:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    yes, those secret government programs have already found this post, searched for the IP address, and I would not be surprised if those black op helicopters have not already landed and have your entire house bugged.
    That was funny, Father.

This post was so ridiculous, I got a really good laugh... my good laugh for the night. It should be on SNL in their news commentary... maybe on how the Senate is working out the health care bill or something. Let's title it,

"What They Really Talk About Behind Closed Doors."

It was just too comical.

The subject is not comical, but the little verbal powow was great.

Jan 26, 2010, 04:43 PM

Lmao, I really feel sorry for the next generation too.. we been bushwacked and now obaminated.. we can only watch how they deligate while exploiting all sheeples unconstitutionally! Gl glad to humor you!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2010, 04:46 PM
    lmao, I really feel sorry for the next generation too.. we been bushwacked and now obaminated.. we can only watch how they deligate while exploiting all sheeples unconstitutionally! gl glad to humor you!
    Your profile says New Jersey but your writing style says non-English speaker.

Jan 26, 2010, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Your profile says New Jersey but your writing style says non-English speaker.
    You my lady have huge breasts! But what more do you need! Lol:)

Look, not at thy breats, but at what is truly happening to our constitution!. watch Glen Beck!. that guy is not atti american like a lot of the self servinng pigs I suspect are piggy backing off the cries of the majority of americans! Just look in the mirror and trust me on this,"BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR"
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2010, 07:26 PM
    you my lady have huge breasts! but what more do you need! lol:)

look, not at thy breats, but at what is truely happening to our constitution! .. watch Glen Beck! .. that guy is not atti american like alot of the self servinng pigs I suspect are piggy backing off the cries of the majority of americans! just look in the mirror and trust me on this,"BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR"
    I'm a guy and your writing is still atrocious. Glen Beck is a laughing stock but I see in you his typical audience.

Jan 26, 2010, 07:29 PM

I might add, and nothing personal to those trying to answer a rudiment question, if the govt is going to hurt me with illegal manipulative software spy program.. that is to say attack me as I have little doubt online.. I mean before my eyes online I witness the headlines and trading patterns!. the SEC FBI CIA NSA.. on and on... all these crooks are nothing but corrupted .orgs online stalking and preying on us much worse than any terrorists could do! Anotherwords, they use the terror bs media crap to rob us blind!! This reality is difficult to prove otherwise because it isn't the one excerpt I posted but a huge amount of simliar (conspiricy theories) trickling out to the middle class all across the country!. when these pigs got their "illegal patriot act" to corrupt our law and order, this is what happens! And now NOBODY IS ANY SAFER! Jmho
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2010, 07:31 PM

Jan 26, 2010, 07:34 PM
    I'm a guy and your writing is still atrocious. Glen Beck is a laughing stock but I see in you his typical audience.
    You are a guy who is trained to lie you goofball.. make fun of my posts, I laugh at your kind because you think it matters how it is worded rather what is in the heart.. you fool yourself/selves.. listen and keep this in your data.. misery LOVES company! Eom:mad:
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2010, 07:36 PM
    You are quite entertaining. Do you have a newsletter that I can subscribe to?

Jan 26, 2010, 07:37 PM
    Maybe that is all I need.. alittle southpark will do me good :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Politics [ 6 Answers ]

Whether Democrat or Republican, I think you'll get a kick out of this! A little boy goes to his dad and asks, 'What is Politics?' Dad says, 'Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family, so call me The President. Your mother is the administrator of the...

Politics [ 3 Answers ]

Why and when did the Democratic states change from red to blue?

Canadian politics! [ 103 Answers ]

We are coming to an election in the new year. We have had 12 years of liberal rule which I do realize may be good for the finances of Canada, but in whole is not good for morality of our country, or the safety of our country. The liberal government has promised many things and never delivered,...

View more questions Search