Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexr21 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 01:12 PM
    I don't know what to do!
    To begin with I have been best friends with this girl for a longtime and I have been having feelings for her for a long time as well. I really want us to be together but she told me that she likes this other guy and I feel rejected. I told her that I liked this other girl (before she liked that guy) and she was OK with it but that girl and I never worked out. Im tired of waiting for a longtime I want a relationship, I'm not desperate or anything. I denied so many girls for her and people always ask what kind of guy like you should be single! They tell me that I'm a great guy. Should I wait for my best friend or should I try and move on (I tried but as I said it didn't work out). Also, were in high school and go to different schools and I believe she is going to change, everyone does during high school. I Don't KNOW WHAT TO DO! :/
    jwhitmore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 01:17 PM

Ask your friend out on a date. High school should be about dating many different people. The time to get exclusive in relationships is when you have graduated from high school and are looking for a long term committed relationship. Mostly, keep in mind that you are going to go out as friends to get to know her better and have fun. Make sure you focus on having fun and enjoying each others' company. You can date other girls and she can date other guys. If you are nervous, make it a double date or a day date. Go on a picnic or to a free museum.
    alexr21 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 01:28 PM

We always hang out, she really likes to join my family and I in events. Yes, I introduced her to my family and they all like and know her, they all believe that were going out but were not and we inform them. They just laugh at us. Also, I met her family members as well (some, she's not close to her family some of them are insane lol). At first I was afraid of her dad but then her and her sister forced me to meet him and he was cool but looks strict. Her mom is awesome I communicate with her well by making her laugh sometimes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

I really like him and I don't want to lose him but I don't want to look needy neither? [ 56 Answers ]

OK me and this we've been dating for two months then we decided on making it an open relationship with no commitment and after our last date three days later I asked him out and he said he was busy and the next day I asked him out and again he turned me down so three days later I text him:i really...

If you don't like long.then don't read or awnser. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my name is Jhaunt'e... and I need help... well here goes lol... im a 16 yr old junior and this 14 yr old freshmen named Raven started talking early 2008... well it got a little farther along and we were on the bus on the way 2 school and I gave her a note that said I like you (I was shy back...

View more questions Search