Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjl3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 05:25 PM
    Shelton college Florida transcrips
    Can anyone help me locate my college transcrips from Shelton college Cape Canaveral Florida 1981-1983. The school was closed down in 1988. Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 28, 2009, 06:09 PM

Have you contacted the state Dept of Education

Lucy D. Hadi
    Chancellor
    325 West Gaines Street, Suite 744
    Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400

Phone: (850) 245-0446
    Fax: (850) 245-9065
    [email protected]
    pylgrym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 11:05 AM
    Shelton fled Cape May, NJ but returned to finish the fight for the right to award degrees like they had done without state accreditation in Florida. They school was licensed but not accredited; hence, my degree and credits are essentially worthless. I DID have a wonderful time socially and theologically - even got my first MRS! The school lost the degree-awarding , and folded from NJ.. I graduated in 1978 and worked for a supporter of the chancellor, Carl McIntire, whom wiki.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transcrips from my devorice [ 1 Answers ]

I am in need of obtaining my court transcrips from my devorice. Because I have a collection debt that is the responsablity of my x husband. This was not documetned on my devorice papers it was said by the judge, to prove this I need my transcrips. How do I do this?

Need Florida closed college transcript- Stratford [ 7 Answers ]

Hi: Anybody hear of Stratford Women's college (advertised in the back of Glamour Magazine in 1975)? The school went bankrupt (thanks mom and dad for checking that out in advance? ) and I was transferred to Tampa College (which was also bought out) I need transcripts from this/these Florida...

College transcrips [ 1 Answers ]

My college closed, how can I get my college transcripts

Shower drain issue from Shelton [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From a new member Shelton: Our stand up shower drain recently started leaking so we bought a new piece put silicone sealant around the drain inside the shower and then underneath we used that rubber gasket that...

View more questions Search