Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adietz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 03:17 PM
    European encounter with America
    What sort of Historical events happen which include discovery, invasion and encounters between the european and america in 1550-1700s?:confused:
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Oct 12, 2009, 06:33 PM

Would this happen to be homework. It certainly has the shape and dimensions thereof.

If so, go to the "Education" section and enter the question in "Homework"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A sexual encounter [ 31 Answers ]

I recently had a casual sexual encounter with a longtime crush.Problem is I have a doting devoted boyfriend whom I love very much.do you think it wise to tell him even though I stand the risk of losing him if I do?

Did I encounter a ghost? [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of years ago I was in bed for the night. My husband was sound asleep and the dog was sleeping at the foot of our bed. I woke up to feel a sudden, unpleasant chill at the top of my head which slowly moved down my body. When it reached my feet and the foot of the bed where the dog was, ...

European encounter with the Americas [ 3 Answers ]

In what ways might the european encounter with the Americas be seen as a disaster or tragedy. And in what ways might it be seen as an inevitable development in the history of hummanity with long-run positive results?

First encounter! What next? [ 49 Answers ]

Today was a VERY interesting day. I saw my ex-b/f who I had not heard from or seen in SIX MONTHS!!!!!!!! I prepared myself for the day I would see him again. I was ready. I looked fabulous and fierce. Everything from the hair down to the shoes was in place and on point. I could see him out of...

View more questions Search