Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    merissam Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2009, 07:01 PM
    I feel guilty?
    OK so here it is.this guy asked me to send him a pic of me in my bra.and I said no ill feel like a slut.Then he said noo that's not being a slut its just people saying complements about yourself.and I still said no.then he said well fine bye I thought you would make me day feel better but I guess not.And I'm a sucker for people being mad at me,I will feel guilty if I didn't do it.so instead I sent a pic in my bikini.and he said thanks.and he said he deleted it because I didn't believe him that he wouldn't show people.now I thinking about bad stuff like what if he shows people.and he friends with someone at my school.so what if he tells him.and the guy at my school tells everybody.then they will all think I'm a slut.. and I'm not.I just felt guilty so I took the damn picture.. please don't say it was confusing and not give me an answer.just please tell me on what to do.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2009, 08:08 PM

No it was not confusing, it was plain and simple..

You have learnt your lesson and will not do it again.

Unfortunately there isn't a lot you can do.. you can ask him if he really deleted the photo but there is no way to know for sure if he is telling the truth.

He manipulated you into sending the picture by making you feel guilty about making HIS day bad! What a joke! He is just a user.

If he ever asks for another picture make sure you tell him NO and stick to it!!
    Be thankful it was only a picture in your Bikini and not something worse.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Sep 20, 2009, 08:09 PM

I think you should talk to him about it and tell him how it would make you feel if he shows it to people. You have to be very serious about it too. You also shouldn't accotiate with that boy again after what he told you to do. It is not okay for someone to ask you to do things like that and you should never choose to hang out with a guy like that.
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Sep 20, 2009, 08:33 PM

Im not saying you should lie but... My daughter accidentally sent a pic. Of herself in a suit to a guy. She had thought it was sent to her girlfriend so she could see her new suit.
    Nothing came of it. Glad you learned a lesson. I would find guys that have more morals to hang with.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2009, 12:47 AM
    Best thing to do? Ignore him. He's a tool for even asking you do do this.

If he shows it to people and they tell you, just laugh and say he sucked you in but it won't happen again.

You can't control what he does with the photo, but you can control what you do and how you respond to it. Don't do it again!
    merissam Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2009, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    No it was not confusing, it was plain and simple..

You have learnt your lesson and will not do it again.

Unfortunately there isn't a lot you can do.. you can ask him if he really deleted the photo but there is no way to know for sure if he is telling the truth.

He manipulated you into sending the picture by making you feel guilty about making HIS day bad! What a joke! He is just a user.

If he ever asks for another picture make sure you tell him NO and stick to it!!!!!
    Be thankful it was only a picture in your Bikini and not something worse.
    Yeahh I would never sent a naked pictaa.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 07:32 PM

This could go downhill quickly. A picture of you in your bathing suit might not get you into trouble but there are laws about sending sexually explicit material.

He's a jerk, I'd love the opportunity to tell him just how much of a jerk he is.

Don't do things just to keep people from being mad at you, especially things that you're not comfortable with. You have to stand up for yourself and your beliefs, don't ever back down. Ever! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2009, 10:54 PM
    Hi, merissam!

Is this guy someone you know personally at school, please?

Thanks!
    CaliBlue Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 11:01 PM

You well I don't think you should have felt guilty. Image how many times he's used that (making them feel guilty), to get what he wants.

Well, now you know.
    carlee611 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Sep 23, 2009, 06:08 AM

You shouldn't let someone make you feel under pressure to do something your not totally comfertable with who cares if he throws his toys out the pram and has a tantrum because he can't get his own way,
    You shouldn't feel bad about it hell no!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Feel Guilty? [ 31 Answers ]

I think there are similar posts, sorry for a repost, but I suppose everyone is different... I recently got dumped (3weeks ago) by an Ex/Gf she had left 3 times in 3 yrs (twice cheating), and I have always been "There" for her when we txt messaged each other or anything, our recent break up I...

Not sure if I should feel guilty [ 4 Answers ]

My ex and I have been over for about 7 months. 3 months ago I found someone new and things have been great between us. He's such a nice guy and I've never met anyone like him. We've been dating for 3 months and have no drama what so ever. The problem is when we first started dating I wasn't...

I feel guilty I can't h elp my mum after she was raped [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 15 for my whole life I have tried to help my mum with her depression although I never knew what was wrong with her. Ever since I can remember I have been the one to look after her when she was sad I figured out at an early age that even if I was really misrable I couldn't show it, as the fact...

How guilty should I feel? [ 4 Answers ]

OK. So my boyfriend and I just took a 'break' about two weeks ago. This is how it went: he called me on the phone to tell me that while he was traveling for two weeks, he did a lot of thinking about 'us'. I instantaneously knew what he was going to do, so I quickly prepared myself and told myself...

View more questions Search