Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    birdy866 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 05:08 AM
    What is this grass blue butterfly?
    Need help in correct identification of this small grass blue butterfly. To be more specific what is this butterfly, tiny grass blue or pygmy grass blue or pale grass blue?
    birdy866 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 05:19 AM
    Here is the image.
    Attached Images

Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 16, 2009, 10:05 AM
    Here are images of each:

Image Search Results

Image Search Results

Image Search Results

Distinguishing between them I leave as an exercise for the student.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blue tablet put in tank of toilet, but no blue in the bowl [ 7 Answers ]

When a use a blue Vanish tablet in the tank of my toilet the water will not stay blue in the bowl. (No blue at all after flushing in one toilet, and only very light blue in another) I think this is because of the small tube that flows into the overflow tube goes directly into the bowl as clean, not...

Looking for a butterfly ball toy [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a toy that I had when I was little. It's clear and about the size of a volleyball. It has a butterfly in it that moves with the ball and I believe it has beads in it. If anyone knows what it is called or has one that I can buy please let me know. Thanks, Nicole

I need to know who sings this song its blue grass [ 1 Answers ]

Iknow the lyrics to this bluegrass song but I don't know who sings it the lyrics are I watched the front gates slowly open on that slate rock federal prison and I stepped into a world both old and new I was 18 when they put me hear and I'm finally free after 30 years they stole my youth for...

Replacing the grass in my lawn with eco-grass [ 1 Answers ]

I want to replace the grass in my lawn with some eco-grass (a blend of fescues, not the astroturf), but I'd like to avoid using Roundup to kill my existing grass. I was thinking of either tilling my entire yard with a rototiller or getting a sod cutter and then flipping the sod over (so I don't...

Removing blue grass (Poa annua) from lawn [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I am working in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, and I am currently looking more than 100000sq meter lawn (Bermuda grass: Cynodon dactylon). My problem is the weed, Poa annua commonly called blue grass. Can any one suggest me for some specific week killer which kill only the weeds not the...

View more questions Search