Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isunny369 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2009, 01:39 AM
    Just Starting Middle School
    Well I'm starting middle school August 17, 2009! Im kind of nervous and I'm really shy but I want to break that shell of mine! Im afraid of bullies and drama. Im very shy about boy's I really don't want a relationship! I have a couple of question to ask...
    1. How do I avoid bully's and drama?
    2. How can I avoid boys and relationships?
    3. Way's to make good friends I mean the good ones?
    4. My last is, How to make good grades?
    Thanks for all the tips! You guy's rock! Thank you for caring!
    crazy-mambo Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Aug 2, 2009, 02:39 AM

Bullies and drama- just ignore it don't react as they thrive off this
    Relationships- just make friends with the guys just cause you talk to a guy doesn't mean your in a relationship... I had more guy friends then girls when I was in school and none of them hit on me
    Ways to make GOOD friends... (im still working on this) but when your in school it is so much easier so lap it up while you can
    How to make good grades- this is easy.. LISTEN lol sounds easy I know but its not especially if you like to talk a lot, STUDY and make sure you do cause that was my mistake and if your having trouble PLEASE ask the teacher (another one of my mistakes) don't be scared of asking if you don't understand
    Xemnas Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2009, 09:32 PM
    Bullies don't bother unless you show that your scared.
    Im a guy and boys don't just hit on girls.
    Grades as long as you pay attention your fine:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting Middle School [ 21 Answers ]

I am sarting middle school in August. And I don't know what to do about it. I am not prepared for middle school yet. What should I do?

Tips on starting middle school [ 15 Answers ]

I'm sooooooooooo scared about starting middle school I'm happy scared and confused about it any tips on how to start it off right... :confused::):(:eek:

Starting Middle School Tips [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I am starting middle school in September and I am looking for tips. I am so excited to go, but, I am curious. I read a book of tips for middle school, but I still have more questions. So if you have some useful tips, please tell me. Her are some of my questions: What do I do when I finish my...

Just starting middle school [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I was homeschooled until 4th grade when I went to real school till 6th grade, then I was homeschooled again for 7th grade and I amscared, because I am going to middle school in the fall and I'll be in 8th grade! I want to be popular and I want to do well in school, but elm school is completely...

Starting Middle School [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to the middle school Grabiarz in Buffalo,NY at 155 Lawn Ave. and I don't know what time it starts, what day this year school starts and what activities there are.Help!:confused:

View more questions Search