Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bob52ga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 09:13 PM
    Accupuncture covered by medicaide/medicare
    Is accupuncture covered by medicare or and medicaide?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 09:14 PM
    No.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2009, 03:10 PM

Here is an interesting article on their attempts to be covered
    Acupuncture Coverage Under Medicare: CAOMA and AOMNC Take the Lead | acupuncturetoday.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Covered in stretch marks [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for an inexpensive way to remove, lighten,or fade stretch marks. Seven months ago I had my first child. I suffered from severe preclampsia and gained more than 30 pounds of water weight, which I lost in about 3-4 weeks. I have stretch marks all over. My arms, legs, breasts, feet,...

Outside ac/heat unit covered with ice [ 1 Answers ]

For the last few days, I have put the heat on in the morning and it blows lukewarm air. The thermometer registers 60 degrees. I doesn't go any higher. The outside unit has ice all over it. What I did find out is that in order to defrost the ice, put your unit on air conditioning for about 10...

Covered patio [ 1 Answers ]

I have been wanting to do a covered area of around part of my pool for sometime now. My backyard is quite small - the pool deck starts at the house and ends at the back fence. This will require me to put my posts on my pool deck. It is a cool deck (I think that's the right kind), it looks kind...

What is it, and why is it covered? [ 28 Answers ]

For the past couple of years now of walking my dog around the neighborhood, I can't help but wonder what is this upside down U-shaped tube thing in everybody's yard. It is wrapped sometimes with what looks like a black garbage bag and some are wrapped with a thick tape. What is this thing?...

View more questions Search