Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShaoZhan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 08:08 AM
    Really old Anime Movie
    Ok, there was this really old anime movie (not series)

Hero: a Dude which obtained some sort of sword/power(not sure) in the end

Enemies:
    The bad army was some sort of full-Black Androids but they were empty inside (like a hollow armour) and there was only a small pink/red spec on the center of their torso who made them "active". They were shooting thin red laser rays from their Fingertips. And they had a Red-Light Circle on their chest which went off once they were defeated.

The Rebels: They were some sort of Mutated body distorted creatures who fought those robots and took Parts of their body to wear as armour, and their Hand-parts to use as weapons (the laser thing I mentioned above). The hero of the movie met those mutants on his way and they helped him defeat the Head of the evil (which I don't remember clearly, I think it was some sort of gigantic biological creature with tentacles.. totally not sure about that.. I must ve been like 6 years old at that time). I remember some sort of "cells" (like human cells, glowing pink colored) were involved in this somehow but don't remember.

It was a kind of Fantasy movie rather than action(kinda serious anime), despite the describtion I gave

The androids looked kind of like this (tried to describe it from what I remambered):

Note: it is not Black-Ox.. I just took the picture from that because the torso was similar. The robots looked like those modeling wooden dolls.. no spikes or weird robo stuff on them.. just plain solid black human-ish form.

I really appreciate your help, I'm so obsessed with this anime because it brings back intense memories from when I was a kid.. I searched all possible forums and retroanime sites I could possibly find but, nothing..
    anime guru Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 11:57 PM
    I buddy I think your looking for an anime name birth.. im looking 4 it to you know... that anime is from the 80s.:)
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jun 24, 2009, 02:31 PM
    The movie you are thinking of is called StarChaser: The Legend of Orin. From MGM DVD, it came out in 1985.

Aug 19, 2009, 01:21 AM
    Omg tytytytytytytyty

Aug 19, 2009, 01:21 AM

Lucas dude!! That's the one I was looking for!! Damnnn marry me!! I can't believe this... Memories *sigh* *tears* *sob* thanks a lot man!!
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Aug 19, 2009, 02:38 PM
    Hey, it's a great movie. I just got it from Amazon.com about a month ago. And by the way, just glad I could help.
    jomomsophat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaoZhan View Post
    Ok, there was this really old anime movie (not series)

Hero: a Dude which obtained some sort of sword/power(not sure) in the end

Enemies:
    The bad army was some sort of full-Black Androids but they were empty inside (like a hollow armour) and there was only a small pink/red spec on the center of their torso who made them "active". They were shooting thin red laser rays from their Fingertips. And they had a Red-Light Circle on their chest which went off once they were defeated.

the Rebels: They were some sort of Mutated body distorted creatures who fought those robots and took Parts of their body to wear as armour, and their Hand-parts to use as weapons (the laser thing i mentioned above). The hero of the movie met those mutants on his way and they helped him defeat the Head of the evil (which i dont remember clearly, i think it was some sort of gigantic biological creature with tentacles.. totaly not sure about that.. i must ve been like 6 years old at that time). I remember some sort of "cells" (like human cells, glowing pink colored) were involved in this somehow but dont remember.

It was a kinda Fantasy movie rather than action(kinda serious anime), despite the describtion i gave

The androids looked kinda like this (tried to describe it from what i remambered):

Note: it is not Black-Ox.. i just took the picture from that coz the torso was similar. The robots looked like those modeling wooden dolls.. no spikes or weird robo stuff on them.. just plain solid black human-ish form.

I really appreciate your help, i m so obsessed with this anime coz it brings back intense memories from when i was a kid.. i searched all possible forums and retroanime sites i could possibly find but, nothing..
    That sounds like the movie I'm looking for kind of.
    OK so here it goes: the world gets invaded, by some brain thing
    That eats souls from people
    And the main character has to crawl through some kind of tunnel
    Like a intestine inside the brain and that sends him back in time
    So he can defeat the brain in the past when the brain has less power
    Because it eat less souls and he goes to the island where the brain was born
    And kills it.
    The movie is really weird and not like a normal movie.
    And there are some mutants like a guy that walks on his hands
    And the brain doesn't want to eat the mutant souls just the people souls.
    The movie is just plain twisted, the weirdest movie I've seen.
    I say it when I was a kid in the 80s and I just remember how weird it was

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Anime Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I think it's going to be a little hard for me to find the anime I'm looking for because I was 5-6 years old when I was watching it and I don't remember lots of it.Back to 1990-1991 , the story is about a girl that fights in a war and at the end something really cool happens and she...

Looking for an anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I`m looking for an old anime movie. I believe its from the 80`s. But I can`t remember the title! This is what I remember from the movie; The setting is in the future after some nuclear wars, and the only survivors are all of earths social outcasts, criminals and such. They were forced...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

View more questions Search