Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 01:40 PM
    How to find a academic advisor in Harvard Business school?
    I want to apply Harvard business, so I am planning to schedule a visit to Harvard. Are these any ways that I can find an academic advisor in business? I want to meet one advisor to know more about Harvard. If there's no chance that I can meet with an advisor, what else I can do in order to learn the details of admission and academic aspect? What are the criteria Harvard used to select students? Will it be a better chance for a student who came from a bigger name? Who can I talk to in order to get the information? Please help me. Thanks a lot.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2009, 02:00 PM

Hi, mjing!

Below, is a link to the website of Harvard Business School. If you go to the site, you'll be able to find out lots of information. There's also a way to contact people there.

Harvard Business School

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get into Harvard Business School [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a sophomore in college and will be finishing my AA degree with about a 3.5 GPA this Spring. I'll be transferring to a state university and after getting my BA in Business, I'd like to apply to either Harvard Business and/or Sloan. However, I'm a little uninformed as to how I would...

Getting into Harvard Business School? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Canadian Engineer who would like to apply to HBS. I am very worried that my GPA is not good enough for them to even consider me. The overall 4 years gives me a GPA lower than 3.0, but I have not written my GMAT yet. I intend on doing well, and have as my goal to rank in the 99th...

Becoming an Academic Advisor [ 2 Answers ]

I've applied for several positions as an academic advisor but never hear from any of the universities or colleges. I have an advanced degree and teach in some capacity on a regular basis. Do I need a certificate or something ? It is frustrating because I love working in academic environments and I...

How to become an Academic Advisor. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bachelors degree. I would like to become an Academic Advisor (AA). Is it required to have a Masters degree to become an AA? Thanks.

Becoming an Academic Advisor? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have an leads on positions in Academic Advising?? I have to finish three clases and I will have a degree in Guidance and Counseling. I work in Career Services so I have work experience on giving advice and guidance but I want to concentrated more in Academics. I completed my...

View more questions Search