Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becca615 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 04:53 PM
    Mental and emontial qualification needed
    What are some mental and emontial qualifications that are needed as a teacher? :)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2009, 05:17 PM

Ethical, patient, caring, understanding, thick skinned at times, determined, nonjudgemental (can be tough), definitely possess a good sense of humor, fair, respectful, honest, persistent, calm... I'm sure there are plenty more, but that is a start!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 05:21 PM

Compassion,dedication,intelligence,creativity,sens e of humor,strength,objectivity,and the list goes on.As a retired teacher and a member of a family of teachers,I can tell you that is is a rewarding and very challenging career choice.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2009, 12:25 AM

Hi, becca615!

I can't really improve on the very fine answers above! However, are you asking about this regarding a certain kind of teacher? If so, what kind, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Qualification for SPT [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was on F1 visa from Aug 2004 to dec 2006, on OPT from Jan 2007 to Dec 2007. I was out of status from Jan 2008 till Oct 2008 (I went back to India during that period). I got H1B visa approved in Oct 2008 and am in the USA since then with my wife. Do I still qualify for SPT. Should I be...

Education qualification [ 1 Answers ]

Which qualification is the most significant M. Ed or MA in Ed

Qualification For Preschool? [ 7 Answers ]

What Age Is Good For Preschool And Does Anyone Know What Kids Have To Know In Order To Qualify?

View more questions Search