Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolly71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 10:17 AM
    Does repeated female masturbation by fingers into vagina cause bigger vaginal opening
    ?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2009, 10:25 AM
    No.
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2009, 10:28 AM
    Is there an issue with sex? "too tight"? Worried about self stim making you "loose"? More details get a more detailed answer.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2009, 11:12 AM

No, not just no, but hell no.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Feb 27, 2009, 11:15 AM

no, you can have a 10 pound baby and it doesn't stretch that far!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2009, 11:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bronzebabe View Post
    no, you can have a 10 pound baby and it doesn't stretch that far!
    Exactly... I knew one woman that's popped out four rug rats (children). And she was still tighter in her late 30's than any virgin I ever had in their teens.
    Survivor07 Posts: 380, Reputation: 143

Feb 27, 2009, 08:34 PM

Gentlemen: If us women do our kegels, can you feel a difference?
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2009, 10:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor07 View Post
    Gentlemen: If us women do our kegels, can you feel a difference?
    Dated a girl who not only did kegels, but who also "exercised" using the "kegelmaster"... a device inserted that had spring tension that could be adjusted... the idea being that you develop stronger "grip" with resistance... slide it in and squeeze.

Did it make a difference on my side? Maybe. I certainly could tell when she deliberately contracted. It was pleasurable. But honestly, id rather have the girl losing herself in the moment than trying to time it right.

On her side, its was kind of the same. Enjoyed the grip/friction fine, but was mentally focusing more on me than her own pleasure, which, again, isn't what I'm hoping for.

Not knocking kegels at all (men should do them too)... just saying it wasn't 100 times better. There are other sexual tricks a woman can do, such as fingernails at the guys, a finger sucked on, etc... that can give more bang for the, uh, bang.
    shyfoxie Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Mar 10, 2009, 01:47 PM

Well, yes and no, depending on the situation. If you were a virgin and broke your hymen that way, you'd technically increase the diameter of the opening.

But really all you're doingotherwise is making the muscles more flexible if you're doing anything significant, not increasing width or decreasing tightness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cut on vagina opening [ 5 Answers ]

A few days ago I started feeling pain in the opening of my vagina, it was stinging. I got my boyfriend to look at it and he said there were two little cuts on the skin where the hole is. The next day we ended up having sex but it only lasted about 5 minutes because it started hurting me. After sex...

Female masturbation [ 18 Answers ]

I would dearly like to know if woman do masturbate on a reg basic just like us men or is it all fiction , I have asked my wife and she swears blind that she does not but I have a feeling she does , I would just like to know if woman do

Female masturbation. [ 11 Answers ]

Okaay, This sounds awkward and like.. weird? But I suck at masturbating. I'm not a virgin, and I've been masturbated by guys, but it never feels as good when I do it? I try to do it the same way, but it just sucks.. the only thing that can ever do anything for me is clitoral stimulation, but it...

About vaginal opening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question whether the menstrual fluid comes through the vaginal opening or any other?. Whether the urethral opening present above the vaginal opening? Thanks

View more questions Search