Cras amet qui numquan amavit
    Quique amavit cras amet
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by eitan View Post
    cras amet qui numquan amavit
    quique amavit cras amet

Tomorrow may he love who has never loved, and whoever has loved, may he love tomorrow.

Did you ever find anything out about Zelda? Actually it is Yiddish - and I'm looking at a Yiddish dictionary - correctly Zelde which is the female form of the male name Selig which means happy or blessed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone translate a piece of homework I did into Latin? [ 3 Answers ]

I wrote this as my home work 4 history but would like it translated into latin also. It would be great if someone would be able to do that. Dear diary Today I went into battle with the roman army; I am a foot soldier. I had to wear this...

Translate- english to latin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been looking for some sort of translator from english to latin but I can't seem to find one that's suitable enough or trustworthy. Could it be possible for someone to help me translate this phrase into latin 'A family is a gift that will last forever.' I would be ever so grateful!! ...

Translate fruits of spirit to latin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I need to get the translation for the fruits of the spirit into latin. Love Joy Peace Patience Kindness Goodness Faithfulness Gentleness Self-control

Translate to latin [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get indecisive or uncertain in Latin as a tattoo for myself, but the only translation I get for it is "incertus" which comes up as uncertain. So if someone could tell me if that is correct... Or I would like "today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten" if someone...

View more questions Search