Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelizabeth09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 12:24 PM
    The catholic aristocrat who was sought to build a sanctuary for his fellow believers.
    -john smith
    -lord de la warr
    -james olgetorpe
    -sir walter raleigh
    -lord baltimore
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 9, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Lord Baltimore founded a Catholic community in Maryland in 1634.

If this answer was helpful please rate it using the button below. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat Sanctuary? Or something similar [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find ANY info on a cat sanctuary...or something like that. We just found out that our cat is diabetic. He needs insulin, special food, & special treats. The total for all that would be $150..+ every month. My Fiance & I are on disability so we...

For believers only [ 98 Answers ]

OK, one of my major battles is finding time, place and way for prayer. I have tried early morning (always hit snooze); evening (distracted by whatever); and in the car (thoughts wander off to distant places). Here's the Q. How do you incorporate daily prayer and devotion into your life? How do you...

Cat Sanctuary how to . [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone... this one's for my mom... Can anyone tell me how to get her licensed, sanctioned or what have you as a cat sanctuary? We are in NC, and she has nearly maxxed out everything on taking care of not only the animals I've written about below... but also any injured or hungry stray that...

Aristocrat flowering pear tree [ 1 Answers ]

Does the aristocrat flowering pear tree produce fruit, if so is it tasty? Thanks Jb

View more questions Search