Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punita Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 11:54 PM
    Points for PR
    Can anyone confirm that Masters of Human resource management stands for how many points to get PR in australia:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2008, 02:26 AM
    What's PR in Australia, please? It's best not to be using abbreviations on this site if you want to be understood the best. Plus, your question might need to be rephrased some and elaborated on with more information using proper spelling. I'm not trying to get on your case but just trying to help you to get the best answers here. I hope that you understand.

Thanks!

Aug 24, 2008, 03:23 AM
    ITS permanent resedancy
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2008, 03:37 AM
    Okay thanks, punita!

Permanent residency where, in what kind of business? Just trying to narrow things down a bit here. Where are you from, please?

Thanks!

Aug 24, 2008, 05:57 AM
    I am student in Australia. Doing Master of Human resource management. After completion I hv to file for PR. For that this course stands for how many points
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2008, 06:05 AM
    Permanent residency where though, please? And, what do you mean by points? By where are you from, I meant where were you born? I ask about where you were born because I think that we might have somewhat of a language barrier here.

I have to go now and will return sometime in the next 24 hours in order to check on the thread that you have started. There may be others that will come along to address your question with fine answers.

I am in the U.S. and haven't gone to bed yet. I hope that you understand.

Thanks!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2008, 03:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by punita
    Can neone confirm that Masters of Human resource management stands for how many points to get PR in australia:confused:

Try this site to see if it helps you to determine if you have enough points altogether. The masters will help you with part of it, but if can't stay on with any other sort of visa... such as a student visa, you would need to meet all of the requirements to gain permanent residency status.

Australia Skilled Immigration Points Calculator

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Points [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone else notice that some people tend to get points easier than others. Not because they nessesarily give better answers, but for another reason. Has anyone else seen this anywhere?

Pay down the points? [ 5 Answers ]

What does it mean if a realtor offers to pay down the points?

Max and min points [ 1 Answers ]

How do you find the maximum and the minimum point of a qudratic eqaution?:D

View more questions Search