Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lakshan03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 11:19 PM
    Work Permit for Student dependent in UK
    Hi
    Im international student willing to got to UK to do my post grad. If I take my spouse with me will she receive the permission to work. I mean full time work
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Since you will be there for a good amount of time, then she mostly likely will be able to. Here's a good site that will answer many questions that are likely to come up:

UK Students and UK Student visas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Student dependent visa UK, Full time or Part time work? [ 26 Answers ]

I have student visa of UK and I study in university. My wife recently came in London. She has student dependent visa. She doesn't study. Can she work full time? How many hours she can work? Thank you

Work Permit for a G4 dependent visa [ 5 Answers ]

I was hoping to seek your advise re the possibility of my spouse being given a working permit in Washington DC. I am hoping you can help me and my husband but we do not have outright sufficient resources to pay for LEGAL services, thus this email. We sincerely hope you can answer our question. ...

Work permit [ 1 Answers ]

I'm augandan lad with an exceptional ability in football, but I,want to know the soccer credentials an african must have to join any European football team?

F1 student on OPT with dependent [ 3 Answers ]

HI, I am an Indian student who was on OPT for whole of 2005. I am married but have not claimed my spouse as dependent till now. When I file my returns this year, can I claim her as a dependent? She does not have SSN, so should I apply for an ITIN before filing my return. Since I am from India...

View more questions Search