Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alih786 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 02:30 AM
    Cant open a document file
    I have a wpf file. I cannot open it in a word program. Is there a way to convert the wpf file to doc without me having to install any software? For free?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2008, 02:56 AM
    Do you have anything in the document other than words? If so, than it would help to know which version of Word Perfect it is that you have. Also, if you know how to do so, perhaps just copying and pasting into another document format might do the trick.

What other word processing programs do you have on your computer, please?

Some links found on the following search might also be helpful to you. I hope that they are. Free Conversion of Word Perfect Documents - Google Search

Just some thoughts for you...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 10, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Where did you get this file? Do you know what program was used to create it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing Previously opened document Word File Menu [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having a question. Normally when we open a word document and select the File Menu, then we come across all previously opened (about 4) word files. Now I want to remove those existing files which show up when we start a word document. I know how to overwrite it, by opening a few other...

I am open one file it opens another file. [ 2 Answers ]

While I am opening one song it plays another song or some movie file.. I scanned the system with antivirus but I am unable to find any virus.. Any one can help me...

Document to File prooving exemption of NY State tax and the Federal tax: F1 Status [ 1 Answers ]

Hi experts' Hi What should my employer file, to exempt me from Federal and state tax, I am in NY, and live in NYC, My Visa status is OPT... F1 JazZ

.xpx file, how do I open it [ 2 Answers ]

How do I access an xp. File? What program will I need to open it?

View more questions Search