Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aNDa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 02:29 AM
    GTA - San Andreas for PC
    Help me to complete the "new army model" mission,please!!
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jun 3, 2008, 02:49 AM
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Walkthroughs and FAQ for PC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No More Missions for GTA San Andreas [ 17 Answers ]

My BF has been playing GTA San Andreas and has done all missions in Los Santos and has moved to the missions in San Fierro... he has completed all missions in San Fierro except for the one's for Zero. He's completed all the missions needed for the landing strip.. this gave him access to Los...

I can't start san andreas for some reason. [ 2 Answers ]

I have had this game for a while now and I've had no problem playing it until I switched my video card to a better one. I want to stay with this card but I also want to play the game. When ever I start it right before it goes to the main menu it turns off and there is an error. Any help??

San Andreas Playing Slowly ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have installed San Andreas on my PC and when I play it, it seems that the game is in slow motion ? I have tried the lowest screen resolution, draw distance and the lowest graphics detail and it's still the same, I re-installed it without audio but that didn't work, I've run it in...

GTA san andreas car mods [ 3 Answers ]

This is a stuipid question but I got to know for sure. Does gta s.a. vehicle mods only work for the computer verson? ... | ... |oo ... o ... | ... o-:rolleyes:-o ... | ... o ... ooo

View more questions Search