Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaege Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 05:38 PM
    Epic (violin?) Song. Famous I think, what is this song called!
    Grah! I KNOW this song from SOMEWHER! I think it might have been used in movie commercials or something?
    YouTube - Ah ! My Goddess ! - Absolution

If anyone knows what this is called, please tell me?
    And I checked, it's not called Absolution
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

May 6, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Ah yes... the song from the old Zales Commercial when the diamonds are being placed on the silhouettes?
    Palladio: I. Allegretto

Try here:
    Amazon.com: Karl Jenkins: Diamond Music: Karl Jenkins,Duncan Riddell,Karl Jenkins,Konstantin Stoianov,Ensemble "Ars Nova" de l'O.R.T.F.,London Philharmonic Strings,Dermot Crehan,Robert St. John Wright: Music
    Kaege Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Ah! Thank you very much. =]
    nothinssomethin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 11:38 PM
    The original was Lux Aeterna "the eternal light" by clint mansell... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lux_Aeterna_%28Requiem_for_a_Dream%29 also known widely as (Requiem For A Dream)

The original takes forever (1.5 mins) to get to the goood stuff in the beginning. The mix you found is pretty good too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this song called [ 4 Answers ]

"kick back and let yourself lose control sit back baby who cares about tomorrow":)

What is this song called? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what this song is called... I only know a line from it, and this is it... "you can see the wind underneath my skirt, you can see my bra under my shirt" I haven't heard this song in years but I can't seem to get it out of my head, I have asked everyone what it is called and...

I need to know what this song is called [ 10 Answers ]

I don't know what the song is called, but I have some of the lyrics in my head It goes "na nananana nanananana" And also "again and again and again and again and again"

What is this song called [ 1 Answers ]

Part of the song goes something about praying and whiping away fear or something and it is a dramatic song made for lyrical dancing

View more questions Search