Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Helppppp
    I'm not sure what I want to do anymore I have this boyfriend and he is the most amazing guy you will ever meet forreal but the thing is that during the summer he is getting a fulll time job plus he is in a band and he will have practices and shows every day of everyweek and then when he is not playing shows he will be working and its really worrying me cause we have talked about even being together forever and getting married we already planned it all out and everything so with him and his busy life style I'm really scared that he is going to end up never having time for me and I'm going to get fed up and leave... what should I do now before things get to bad how do I talk to him about it without making him mad cause I mean I supposrt his band cause I know music is something he loves to do and its his dream but its driving me crazy lately and really making me think
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Be supportive of him.
    Tell him you love him and miss time with him.
    Be thankful that he has legitimate excuses for not having time with you rather than it being because he is a jerk and puts everything else first.
    If you can't wait for him then maybe you weren't cut out for his lifestyle.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 02:38 PM
    He's working to make money and working to better himself, what's the problem with that? Do you work? Do you have any hobbies? Maybe it's time to find something that will better your life instead of relying on him to do it for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Welcome to grown up life (sorta) going to work and doing business is what happens in real life. So you have times after work, can you go and watch him where he preforms and so on
    nelababii Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 08:41 PM
    OK, so people were a little harsh on you, but hang in there.. try to give him his space, I'm sure if he loves you like you say he does that he will make time for you.. you just have to be patient and just see how things go.. dont just assume that he won't make time for you.. if he doesn't then he isn't worth your time.. but at least give him a couple weeks to settle into the work and band time and be able to figure out when he will have time to see you.. and on top of that find something you love to do.. maybe get a job or hang out with friends more.. you have to have your own life outside of your relationship otherwise it will never work.. I promise you that.. take it from experience.. life is too short to sit around waiting.. make yourself happy first its what matters the most.. and keep your head up
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 1, 2011, 09:47 PM

nelababii, this thread is from 2008. Please check thread dates before posting.

I've asked the mods to close this thread.

Thanks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 1, 2011, 09:48 PM

2 1/2 year old thread closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Honda 1.8 vtec colant probs not head gasket helppppp [ 6 Answers ]

Hi guys I've just bought a civic vtec dohc from an auction I can see why it was in there now :mad: basically driving it home the temp gauge didn't move someone has removed the thermostat it uses water and smokes a lot when reved the oil isn't milky and there's no oil in the water, I've tested the...

View more questions Search