Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbinae Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 01:57 AM
    How to talk in public
    :o How do I learn how to do Presentations without panicking and to also participate in discussions without being shy
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Feb 7, 2008, 03:06 AM
    The key is confidence. Maybe try something like.. make up a mock survey and go to a shopping centre and interview shoppers about... well anything you want, you could even make it about public speaking! This will get you used to it, give you good social skills and an understanding on what kinds of reactions you can get and how to overcome your fear!
    I hope this idea helped:)
    Edem Aaron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 02:47 AM
    Talking in Public is one major fear or worry within the youth of today!
    With this One can have the confidence or setup a special goal that: when he or she does not talk in public today... he or she is going to loose his or her life after that... This is one major plan and way of achieving ones shyness @ wherever u found yourself... NB: U can make it... This method help me a lot...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Public defender [ 3 Answers ]

If you are in federal jail waiting for sentecing with one month to go before sentencing how do you go about getting rid of your public defender? Who's not there for you and won't help you with an appeal and tell you to chalk the situation up and take your punishment like a man. Nor ever gave you a...

More about public defender [ 6 Answers ]

I would like some clarification as to firing a public defender. Is a person permitted (2) appointments or just (1)? Are you on your own if you fire your public defender? I was told there is a clause in the statutes that says you are entitled to (2). Does it vary from state to state? I have asked...

Public Speaking [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, every year in junior high we have to write a speech and deliver it to class and there is a competition. I won first place in grades 5, 6 and 7, and 2nd in grade 8, but this year I'm stuck. I have no idea what to write about, and I don't really want to write about something serious. I was...

View more questions Search