Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguilar64 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 08:26 PM
    Finally growing up
    In a short time I grew up because of a certain lady that made me realize how to grow. Many here might know my past and if I knew how to quick link I would but that is something else. Well here is my question. I have grown up I am waiting for my girlfriend, I have adjusted to our time apart, my bi polarity/ personality disorder, paranoia basically everything that can destroy a relationship she stood by me, so now that she is going to be graduating in a year and other things are coming I want to know how to be supportive during all of it. Studying, research on how to enroll and all that stuff, how can I pay her back for all the bs I gave her now that she is about to go into a stressful time in her life.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 10:19 PM
    What is she doesn't want any 'pay back?'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it finally over? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for years now. On and off throughout these years he has secretly been talking to his ex (on the phone, occasionally in person) Every time I found out he swore he would never do it again, so I would let it go, but then a few months would pass and then again I would find...

Finally did it... [ 11 Answers ]

I finally picked an avatar, it wasn't something I was looking for but it just kind of fell into place. I was looking for a background/wallpaper for my computer and it hunt for one I found a photo small enough to use as an avatar, so I decided to use it. Tell me if you know what is?? And if your...

Finally its over [ 4 Answers ]

Well Rainier, I wanted to bring you up to date, one thing you last sad, I was lonely, like my mother in law, well let me tell you I am not lonely at all. I finally walked right out the door, I didn't look back, I came home and had a good job in a week. God bless me there. I am looking for a...

View more questions Search