Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jitparmar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 10:21 PM
    Hotpoint TDC62 condenser dryer does not heat
    Sir, The dryer suddenly stopped heating. When I fiddle with the switch the heat LED comes on for a while, dryer heats a bit and then the LED goes off and the heat stops.
    jitparmar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 10:54 PM
    Checked thermostat and found OK. Removed the PCB board and renewed most of the solders and all well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hotpoint natural gas dryer intermittent heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a five year old hotpoint gas dryer. My problem is when I start the dryer, it heats great. After about 4-5 minutes it stops heating. I ran the dryer empty with the vent disconnected... heated fine. Ran it with the vent hooked up, dryer empty... heated fine. Ran the dryer with a load of...

Replacing A/C - condenser or heat pump/condenser [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a condo. All of the units in the building need to new air conditioners because they are all old and will not survive a scheduled reroofing of the building. The association got a bid for a company that will put in a new condenser unit for anyone who wants one - it is about $1500 installed....

How to I change the belt on a Hotpoint tumble dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Does anybody out there how to change the belt on a Hotpoint tumble dryer. I have the belt already and obviously understand it needs to go round the drum but the problem is neither side of the drum seems to disconnect from anywhere... Help, really frustrated with this now

Hotpoint dryer overheating [ 4 Answers ]

I got this dryer disassembled from a guy who tried to fix it, said it shut off. I got it all back together and it runs good but gets way too hot. I checked for air blockage, airflow SEEMS fine, I do have a 90 degree bend in the exhaust tube, but don't think it's enough to cause the...

Hotpoint gas dryer won't heat up! [ 2 Answers ]

undefinedundefined I replaced the igniter on my gas dryer as it was crumbling anyway. That was my first thought as to why my dryer may not be heating up. Guess what, that wasn't the problem. The dryer just quit heating all of the sudden and as I said I thought the igniter may be the problem. As we...

View more questions Search