Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hhpracing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Holiday Projector
    My wife bought one of the year round holiday projector for me to put in the yard yesterday. The cord it comes with is about 10 ft short. Being that this is for year round I am debating if it is worth just using an extension cord and only use it during the holidays or run it underground. If I run it under ground is it safe to use an under ground extension cord buried or should I run the cord through PVC pipe? The 3 prong connector where the projector cord and the extension cord will be buried as well so I don't know if they need to be wrapped in something so it doen't get warter or dirt in it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Cord cannot be buried at all, even in a conduit.

Best to run a conduit and pull wires out to a weatherproof receptacle.

Is this something you can do yourself? How much do you know about running conduit and wire? What do you need help with? Direct burial cable can be used also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My sony projector [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem with my TV. It has power and stays on standby and nothings playing at all. No sound or nothing.can I some advice please.

Old slide projector [ 0 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I can find the year this slide projector was made?Manumatic-Gold E Mfg-Chicago Ill. Serial no 60480

View more questions Search