Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alice1975 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 04:06 AM
    Shortcut keys gone?
    :confused: How can I fix my desktop shortcut keys? The website shortcuts on my desktop won't open anymore? Can someone help? Thanks :eek: :eek:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 16, 2007, 05:51 AM
    What happens when you try them?
    Alice1975 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 03:03 PM
    The double left click to open don't work, the right click open neither. In the properties for the key . It says none? Many thanks if you can help. I did download xp updates a couple days ago? I don'y know if it did anything or not.. thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 17, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Try going back to a restore point before the updates, see if that makes a difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with Shortcut [ 2 Answers ]

I have W/2000. When I boot up I get a message on my desktop with a Yellow triangle. The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'GStartup.Ink' refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and then try again. I just remove...

Shortcut [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know when I inserted the disk the window shows The yellow triangle sign with problem shortcut and said The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'CD Drive.lnk' refers to is unavailable.Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and then...

Changing a keyboard shortcut [ 3 Answers ]

Some how I set the caps lock key to open the start menu. I don't know how this happened but I need to undo it. I know there's a way to map keys but forgot how to do it.

Keyboard shortcut [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Just wanted to know what is the keyboard shortcut for maximizing a window, any window, a browser or something?

Shortcut for Taskbar Properties? [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a way to make a shortcut to the Taskbar Properties? I only know that through Start -> Settings I can get to it. Where is this program on my computer? Please respond. Thanks!

View more questions Search