Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandi.e Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 06:31 AM
    Can I put my fathers name on my birth certificate
    When I was born my mum didn't put my fathers name on my birth certificate can I put it on now my mum has passed away I live in the uk and have no idea how to do this or even if I can
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2009, 05:51 PM

You need to consult with an attorney about this. It may be possible but you will need a Judge's Order to accomplish this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fathers name on a birth certificate [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I don't know if I am in the right place. I was wondering how I go about having my fathers name put onto my birth certicate. He was in the american airforce and went back to the us just before I was born. My mother put fathers name as unknown. My sister, born two years before me has his name on...

How do I add my fathers name to my birth certificate? [ 4 Answers ]

My mother never put my fathers name on my birth certificate. (nice one mom) I found him a couple of years ago and met him for the first time and it was great and blah blah blah and he's OK with me putting his name on it, but I have no idea where to start. What do I need to get from him to do this?...

Fathers name on birth certificate [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get my name on my sons birth certificate with out the mother being present in cobb county ga?

Fathers name on birth certificate [ 3 Answers ]

Through DNA, my brother is the father of the child. At birth the mother did not put his name on the birth certificate because she did not know if he would step up and take responsibility. I'm proud to say, yes he has and doing an fantastic job. The child is now two years old and my brother was...

View more questions Search