Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pnut305 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 12:07 PM
    Working in the Film and Creative industry
    Hi,

Back in 2006 I was tricked into a check fraud thing and was still convicted of a felony. I am almost finished with school in June 2013 and wondering if pursuing my Dream in Animation is a waste of time? Should I quit school and go work at a labor job for the rest of my life.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a good creative name for creative company... [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Friends, I am having company on the name "Perfect K Studios". Now I want to change my company name as it is not very easy to pronounce I need 1 letter name. If any one can suggest according to designing studio. I shall be greatfull to you.

What stage of the industry lifecycle is the beverage industry in [ 4 Answers ]

What stage of the industry lifecycle is the beverage industry in ? I am running analysis to try to show this but I am coming up short . If anyone would like to take a stab at trying to figure this out your help would be greatly appreciated.

Creative business names for a creative arts business [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for Creative ideas for a business name. My business will be mainly home based. We will sell arts and craft sort things mainly home décor items. Most are handmade and if they are not they are recrafted items. All of my items are unique, are modern, vintage, or antique. I also have...

Working in a science industry - Laboratory management system at thames water [ 5 Answers ]

1. How is security maintained on the laboratory management system (LMIS) at Thames Water? 2. how do the reports of thames water affect the regulatory responsibilities and actions of Thames Water? 3. what additional information will also be electronically recorded as workplace records? -...

Physics - working in the science industry [ 2 Answers ]

Explain, using examples from different laboratories, why laboratory procedures and practices must be clearly communicated? You will need to cover the following: Procedures: - chemical store management - ordering procedures - collection/transport of substances and equipment for disposal -...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.